It is very important that you train within your limits with methods you are comfortable with. NEVER OVERDO THINGS!
When your form breaks down and you can not perform a perfect repetition… STOP.
REMEMBER THAT AN INJURY SIDELINES YOU TO THE COUCH… WATCHING GOLF ON TV!
- ALWAYS practice an exercise with no weight or in a controlled environment before adding weight.
- If you are unsure how to perform a movement – ask us inside the Coaching Group!
- If an exercise hurts or doesn’t feel right – STOP. We can provide alternative movements or regression to any exercise. Simple solution - just ask us on for a substitution.
- View your first week as ‘practice’ week. Use this time to learn the exercises with light weight. Perform one set of each exercise for the entire week. This will allow you to gauge how much weight you can handle and learn the movements well.
- If you are feeling winded or rushed – take a break! There is no shame in needing a little extra rest between sets or exercises.
- While our program does not use heavy weights, you may find times when you need a spotter. A spotter can help reduce risk of injury and add extra motivation. Use a spotter if you are unsure if you can safely handle a weight you are lifting.
- Regressive exercises may be needed if you are unable to perform some of the exercises listed in our program. In many cases, this will IMPROVE performance. Don’t be afraid to use a regressive movement.
- Perform the Decompression and Warm Ups as prescribed. These are designed to increase your range of motion and decrease injury.
- Do not start this program if you have an injury. Consult with your Physician on when you can begin.
- Have fun!